Tilapia Fillet Salad

 This is one of my go-to lunches when I'm in a hurry. Super easy, super filling, and super nutritious! I always mix it up a little bit depending on what vegetables I need to use up from the fridge. 


Ingredients:

  • tilapia (or salmon works too) fillet
  • 1 mini sweet pepper, cut into strips
  • 1/2 c mango
  • 1/2 avocado
  • as much kale, lettuce, spinach, or any other green as you'd like!
  • dressing - we love Brianna's Poppyseed
Instructions:
  1. Cook fish according to packaging.
  2. Prepare lettuce and vegetables.
  3. Starting with the lettuce, layer all ingredients on a plate, ending with fish.
  4. Top with dressing of choice.
Note: I like to use Tilapia fillets from Costco, I normally only eat half with my salad and save the other half for tomorrow's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment