January

First thing New Years Day we went up to the mountains to go sledding in celebration of Porter's birthday! His grandparents live up there so we went sledding right next to their house. The boys were loving it and stayed out there for hours! It was a beautiful day! We then had pizza and cake which topped off the experience.







Garrett even took a turn on the sled!

Have I mentioned Garrett has been my hardest baby? January, when he was finally 8 months old, we finally turned a corner and things got a bit easier...probably because he was basically mobile by then! But we switched exclusively to formula and that seemed to really help. He started sleeping longer stretches at night, he didn't need held quite as often, and as I said he was trying to take steps so becoming very independent. I finally started to feel human again but I think I', still trying to catch up on sleep as I write this 7 month later...



We took the boys out for a night at Pojos and they loved it! I also might have enjoyed playing silly kid arcade games for tickets!

We entered Garrett into a Boise State Crawling contest at the half time of a basketball game. The week of the contest he decided crawling was for babies and started walking! I was so annoyed with Nate for encouraging him! ;) The night of the contest he was actually crawling, but took his sweet time getting started, I actually thought he won but another baby ended up being a little bit faster due to his slow start. He for sure won cutest baby though! ;)

We started painting the upstairs bathroom thinking we'd take it slow and paint one room at a time. If we had only known what was coming!

We started patching Spencer's eye in hopes of strengthening the weak eye. He was/is a good sport about it and luckily we were able to just do it after school until bedtime so he didn't have to feel uncomfortable about it.

On a nice day, Nate took Spencer fishing and I'm so glad they have that to bond over!



No comments:

Post a Comment