March

At the end of February, Nate's 96-year-old grandpa died. It was bittersweet as it was his last living grandparent, but he was ready to go home and be reunited with his wife. The funeral was in Layton and all the Moeller siblings were there which was a fun little reunion even if it was short. Nate has some crazy longevity genes in his family. His grandpas OLDER sister who turned 100 a few days later, was at the funeral!



We stayed at a hotel in Layton with Nate's siblings the first night, then after the funeral and events we drove up to Park City to stay at Nate's aunts house the rest of the weekend and spend more time with family. Nate and Spencer went sledding in the backyard, we watched a mom and baby moose walk rigt down the road in front of the house, the girls went shopping at the outlets, and Nate's aunt and uncle spoiled us with their food and hospitality!

Aunt Allison gave Kade his first man-bun.

like father like son.

Spencer earned himself a movie date with dad to the new "How to Train Your Dragon" movie. He insisted on wearing his dragon costume that's now at least 3 sizes too small. They also had the whole theater to themselves!


My friend Jourdan is friends with my cousins wife, Laura and we were all pregnant at the same time so before we all started popping we had to get a picture! Laura is due in June, Jourdan due end of March, and me in May.



I took the boys to the Children's Museum a few times and only took this one picture??


Nate's 34th birthday was the 22nd. Every year we say we're gonna have a party and every year we don't follow through. So this year I actually came through. I planned a murder mystery dinner party, wild west style, for him and some friends. We'd never been to one so thought the new experience would be fun and something different. I thought it turned out fun and was a good time, though now that we know how it works I think the next one would be even better!

I completely spaced candles so this is what we improvised with.


my friend Carlie is an incredible baker and made this adorable cake for me!

It tasted even better than it looked.

 I gave her full reign to do whatever she wanted looks and flavor wise. She nailed it! All I said was western theme and she did the rest. She even used a cookies and cream filling which, if you know Nate you know that is right up his alley! DELICIOUS!!

And just a picture of Kade eating a blue cinnamon roll.




No comments:

Post a Comment