February

February was another laid back month.

Nate took a Friday off work to hang out with the boys so I could go to the Boise Smart Women Smart Money conference. I always enjoy that and learning more about finances. The boys went to the new Children's Museum and out to lunch. It was a hit so we've been back to the museum quite a few times since!


Spencer did a round of swimming lessons at the Rec Center. I didn't love the setup there so we will just wait until summer to do more! But we did get him some pretty awesome new goggles. He likes to call them his "swimming vision goggles."


I got a nice girls night out with my BFFs to celebrate Codi's birthday and Jourdan almost having her baby. We went to Olive Garden and I'm still drooling over their chocolate lasagna! Then we did what girls do best and shopped at Target!


Some of our FHE activities for the month:




And pictures of the boys!



"hoops" are his favorite thing right now


proof that he just keeps growing!

"hoops" on TV are almost as good as shooting them himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment