January

Nate and I are getting boring in our old age. We didn't have any New Years Eve plans and I'm pretty sure we were in bed way before 11pm...

Later in January I took the boys to a toy train exhibit at the library. It was neat, they had all sorts of giant train setups and even had some stations where kids could drive them. We don't go to the main library often, because it's far away but they had some cool toys that the boys played with for quite a while after!

driving one of the trains



Kade is turning into a quite little mischievous boy, he took a white crayon to our microfiber couch. After lots of google searching and Nate's hard work I think it's mostly unnoticeable.


At the end of January we ventured up to McCall to see Grandma Lynne and Tim, and to play at the Winter Carnival! We hadn't been in a few years and now I remember why. It was so crazy busy! But we had a ton of fun! We went to the Mardi Gras parade which I'd never done, we even ran into some friends from our ward which made it more fun for the kids! The weather was perfect so Nate and Spencer did a ton of sledding while me and Kade napped. We also made it a point to make sure we saw every snow sculpture, I always forget how impressive some of them are! These are not in any kind of order, but we sure had fun and need to go back!






















No comments:

Post a Comment