October

Nate and I ran another year of Race for the Steaks. He did the 10k and I did the 5k. Again, I didn't do as well as I wanted because I got sick and puked right near the end. Ugh.




Spencer had a fall carnival at school that we attended as a family. It was a fun time with lots of food, lots of games, we met some of his little buddies and their parents, and Spencer even won a goldfish that has miraculously lived for 6+ months!




Nate and I celebrated 7 years of marriage! Couldn't have asked for a better best friend to get to raise 3 fun boys with! And I guess we didn't take any pictures of the occasion.

fed the baby lots of solids and prunes trying to help him feel better!

I had lofty goals for Halloween this year. I was going to make sea themed costumes for everyone in our family but Nate and I were in full blown survival mode and we were doing the bare minimum to scrape by so that went out the window and luckily the big boys were more than pleased with their minimalist jellyfish and turtle costumes. We made it to a few fun Halloween activities and then Nate won dad of the year taking them trick-or-treating all over which was a hit. They had so much loot!











No comments:

Post a Comment