November

November 1, Spencer and I went to our dentist for his annual candy buy back! We had gone earlier in October for a regularly scheduled checkup and Nate and Kade made the flier for the candy buyback! Wish I took a picture of it!


At 6 months, Garrett started standing and trying to walk holding on to furniture. We thought hs was crazy but getting him to move like that started making him happier and sleep better. I also started him on a sleep schedule where if he napped for too long I would wake him up which was the worst feeling ever!!





Spencer turned 6 years old in November!!! I can't hardly believe he's getting so old right before my eyes! He is such a good big brother and he and Kade are developing the sweetest best friendship. I always tell them their brothers are their best friends but the fact that it's coming to fruition makes my heart so happy!






Spencer has always been our dinosaur loving boy. His love has at times transferred to other creatures, but dinosaurs have always been number one and I hope that never changes. But close second is reptiles so for his birthday we had a reptile rescue come with some of her animals. Spencer was in heaven! I'll admit it was pretty awesome too! But I also didn't realize how many people were creeped out by reptiles, I think they're kinda cool!




At Thanksgiving I ran the Turkey Trot with Laila and her friend, it was cold but I didn't puke.


Laila, my mom and I went to the Festival of Trees and watched one of my YW do Irish Dance, it was fun to see and I always love seeing all the decorated trees.

my favorite tree

We spent Thanksgiving in Boise and enjoyed Spencer having a week off school. Spencer started going skiing almost every weekend and is getting pretty good! He's outgrowing his stuff like crazy and he's getting so tall!


how we got things done with Nate was out of town for work


No comments:

Post a Comment