Nate.

I just needed to give a little praise to someone who deserves it and doesn't get it nearly enough.
NATE!
     He is the sweetest, funniest, greatest husband and the sweetest, funniest, greatest dad to Spencer.
I just read a line from the current book I'm reading (The Shoemaker's Wife, totally recommend it and I'm only halfway through), "a father is the person who teaches a son to be brave, to do the right thing." And it made me think of how awesome Nate is to Spencer. He loves that boy a ton and is so excited to teach him everything and be his best friend.
     They already have such a sweet relationship, Spence definitely knows who his dad is. After spending all day with me if he's grumpy or cranky and Nate comes home and holds him he just calms down and will stare at Nate. And every Sunday Nate takes him while I go to YW and he almost always gets him to sleep or at least to be content.
     Nate has also been really great about letting me get some sleep the last few nights. Usually Spencer is an awesome sleeper but the last 3 nights he has not been! He doesn't want to go to bed till 1 or 2am and then he only wants to sleep for an hour at a time. It has been rough but Nate has stayed up till 1 with him and let me get a little sleep and it is very much appreciated!
     We are just loving having this little pipsqueak!


I just realized all these pictures are from at least a month ago if not longer...I need to take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment