6 months.

Saturday April 20 was our 6 month anniversary! Wahoo! It seems like such a long time at this point (ha). It was a pretty low key day and we did nothing to celebrate since we saw each other for about 2 minutes the entire day.
Highlights of our 6 months include:
- Nate had surgery on his foot 3 weeks after we get married.
- We spent 9 days of December in Florida/cruising the Bahamas!
- I got laid off but still worked 3 days a week (what?).
- Nate got a job across the country.
- We moved from Layton, UT to Waynesboro, PA.
- March 19 we found out we are gonna be parents!
Pregnancy update:
     According to all the calculators I have done I am 10 weeks and 2 days (I have my first appointment next Tuesday so we'll see if they agree). I was feeling alright up until Friday night when I had my first run in with the toilet. Saturday I stayed on the couch feeling nauseous all day long. I slept incredibly terrible Saturday night waking up freezing cold and feeling miserable about every hour. And today was by far the worst I have felt! I stayed in bed trying to sleep all morning until I tried to eat a bite of a nutri grain bar for breakfast and had to make a fast break to the bathroom. I spent the rest of today curled up in bed just feeling completely miserable and like I was going lose it at any second. I had no appetite and even water had a hard time staying down.
     Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and was so miserable I just needed to cry to my mom who sympathized with me and made me feel better. Almost immediately after talking to my mom I made Nate run and get me some gatorade and bagel bites because I suddenly had an appetite! I texted my mom and told her the only medicine I needed was talking to her to which she replied "well we did just pray for you". And I of course started bawling and feeling soooo grateful I have such a great family because I really couldn't take the sickness much longer. So tonight I am feeling so thankful for prayer and for my awesome family, and for them together helping me to feel better! Now if it could just continue 1 more day so I can get to Florida that would be great!!


2 comments:

  1. how about more than 1 day so we can do fun stuff while you're in fl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited for your baby to arrive! ! Congratulations! I wish you were in Utah still but I am glad you are having fun in PA.

    ReplyDelete