July

July started off with a bang! Baby Kade arrived on the 2nd and I already did a whole post dedicated to him so I won't mention any more.

Me and Kade spent our 4th of July at home resting and snuggling. Nate took Spencer to our friends house as their neighbor puts on a great show. They had fun and stayed for hours and I loved the quiet time with my new boy!



We sort of forgot about Spencer for a while after we got back home ;)

Have I mentioned I have some really great friends in this ward?? Not only did I get so many delicious dinners, but Bekah took Spencer one day to Cars 3 and I think even other things that I've already forgot (and we just found out they're moving and I am devastated!!!).


We had Kade's newborn photos done when he was 9 days old by a great family friend. He was kind of a stink for it. He wouldn't go to sleep or stay asleep and would just cry. We'd get one good pic, he'd cry, I'd sit and feed him for 10 min, we'd get another good pic and the cycle would start over. There were lots of jokes about "tit for tat" ;). But the good ones turned out SO good!! I love them! Jeannie did a great job!




this is my favorite, our little baby Moses in the basket



My birthday was a little understated, which was fine since having a baby was far superior! But I suddenly feel old being in the LAST year of my 20's! I am noticing "fine lines" and also weight not coming off like I'd like ;) I don't think we got any pictures, but my parents came over for dinner and my mom made my favorite strawberry angel food cake.

It's a small world. My neighbor from growing up, Ren, and his family are moving to none other than Waynesboro, PA! They were going out early to look at houses and I convinced them to check out Krumpes Donuts in Hagerstown, MD. They brought me a souvenir. If only it was a donut...


We had a visit from Allison and Dallin on their way to a long summer vacation! Spencer and Lizzy had fun playing as always! And Max was so cute following Nate all over and playing with Callie through the sliding glass door.

We went to the Library for some reptile show/exhibit. Spencer loved touching all the lizards and holding the snakes, except some kind of horned lizard, he said it was too pokey.




And here's some random July photos:

Having a baby brother is exhausting!

we checked out the Lego exhibit at the mall.

pretty impressive!

have I mentioned I have great friends who were so willing to take Spencer to have some fun while I recovered and tried to sleep?

7 month difference.

Kade Robert and his namesake. 

we stopped by the Canyon County fair to check out the animals and of course the tractors.

Kade's signature look.

My dad and Nate took the 4 oldest grandsons on an outing to Celebration park (I think? Opa, am I right?)



Funny things Spencer said this month:

July 1: Spencer asked me "mom, why does birthday cake don't wanna come out?"
July 2: Welcome baby Birthday Cake! And a whole day early at that!
July 22: Spencer- "hello humans, we come in pieces!"

No comments:

Post a Comment