November.

Every Veteran's Day for the last few years my dad has taken picture of the grandkids, and sometimes the kids.
Here are a few from this year.




That's about it for November. 

Oh, except Spencer turned 3!


He got a bunch of dinos because he'd been dying for one very specific spinosaurus that of course only came in a pack of 5! So now he's basically got any dinosaur a kid could ever want! We just had a little party with his cousins and my parents where we had pizza and cake. Hard to believe we have a 3 year old! 




For Thanksgiving we went to my parents with my sister's family and my brother and his girlfriend came over from school. They were great and even babysat Spencer for a day!

November quotes from Spence:
11/12
Spencer: Mom, who do you like more, me or dad?
Me: I like both of you!
Spencer: No, just pick one, me or dad??
Nate: Yeah, pick one! Who do you like more?!


No comments:

Post a Comment