The Hippy in Me.

     It's come to my attention that some might consider me a bit of a hippy for the following reasons:
1- Spencer wears cloth diapers. Mainly I was sick of wasting money on disposables when we are trying so hard to get out of debt! And surprisingly, I like cloth (most of the time)!
2- Spencer wears an amber teething necklace. I know some people swear by them, and I am not completely convinced, but the first few days he wore it I definitely noticed a difference.
3- I have a ring sling I like to carry Spence in whenever the stroller is inconvenient.
4- Divacup.
5- Earlier in the summer I used grapefruit oil to treat my thrush, along with greek yogurt and probiotics.
6- I've started taking maca root powder every morning to regulate and support my crazy hormones.
7- I use coconut oil.
    Oh, and I'm also growing dreads and only bathing once a week... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our world sister! ;) I do all of the above as well.

    ReplyDelete