Nate-ism #20.

Background: I am still on my dad's cell phone 'family plan' since its $10 a month. Also on this plan is my dad, my mom, and my 2 brothers. The 5 of us I believe share 500 minutes. Maaaaaybe 600. Nate has his own plan with a terrible company and though he has tons of minutes, he NEVER has service. This was our conversation as we were driving across the country right after we'd run out of gas and had to use my dumb phone because his smartphone didn't have any service.

Me: So what are you going to do when your plan is up in June.
Nate, completely serious faced: I thought I'd just get on your dad's plan?

I laughed so hard and thankfully he was joking. But I guess we should start becoming real adults and get our own family plan, eh?

1 comment:

  1. we use ting. It's monthly and we have smartphones and our bill has been under 40$ every month. Maybe you should look into it. Also, maybe dad should give his 26 year old daughter an ultimatum: you can either live at my house or be on my family plan? :)

    ReplyDelete