Uncle Heatie's visit- Baltimore.

My little brother came to visit and tour around for his spring break.
We had lots of fun, did lots of driving, and ate a LOT of sandwiches.
I was completely exhausted after he left and am just finally getting back into my groove.
Everything is 10x harder, more stressful, time consuming when you have a baby to cart around with you:)

Friday, March 21
We had to take Nate to work at 2 so we had a late start to our day, which was kind of nice since we didn't get home from the airport until 1am.
We all went on a walk in the morning to show Heat our town.
After taking Nate to work me, Spencer, and Heaton drove to Baltimore to go to the National Aquarium and see the inner harbor which I'd heard a lot about.
This also happened to be sandwich stop #1 (Panera- and the best clam showder I've ever had!) and #2 (Potbelly).



the pyramid building in the background is part of the aquarium.

the glad building is also part of the aquarium.

The aquarium was pretty neat, there were giant sting rays, lots of colorful fish, eels, turtles, sharks, dolphins, and even some birds. Unfortunately the lighting in there was pretty crappy so my pictures didn't turn out that great. Bummer.

this was the main pool that at every floor you could stop and look over the edge at it.
also, where the speaker is standing is deep and you could go down below and look through the glass there as well. this was my favorite thing.


this is the boys with a whale vertebrae.







megaladon jaw.


I hadn't been to Baltimore before (except the airport) and it was a little scary driving through parts of it. I also should note I am terrible at parking the truck and the parking garage was tight so I eventually gave up and made Heaton park it, he did awesome on his first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment