Cousins!

We are so lucky we got to be some of the first to meet baby Elizabeth!
She made me realize how big my baby is.
He is definitely not a newborn anymore!
She is adorable and I loved holding her. :) 
Any day there will be another one and that will make 3 in just over 3 months!
I can't wait to get all these Moeller grandbabies together!



And did I mention we got SNOW?!

Last thing. I guess Nate is supposed to help shovel the sidewalks at the church when it snows but only if somebody asks him. Well somehow his phone number in the directory got changed so on Sunday some guy was trying to straighten things out. Turns out he had texted what he thought was Nate asking him if he was willing to come shovel the snow at the church. The person on the other end replied, "not coming, it hasn't snowed in Tucson in years."

No comments:

Post a Comment