A SCARY Nate-ism #14.

Earlier this evening while Nate was at work I was making crazy noises at Spencer which would startle him. His eyes would get huge and bug out and he looked awful cute.
When Nate got home I was telling him about this and how I was trying to catch it on video.
Spencer was sitting in his bouncy seat so I bent down and made a weird noise at him to see if he would make his cute almost-scared-face. He had no reaction.
So Nate bends down and SCREAMS AHHHHHWAAAHHAWA!!!! right in poor Spencer's face! Spencer's eyes got big and he let out a big cry, took a deep breath, was silent much longer than usual, turned bright red, and then let out the BIGGEST cry! It was so sad, and also kind of hilarious...way to go dad! :)
yes, I realize we are the meanest parents ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment