Another Nate-ism (#12).

     Nate and I have recently found that we like watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. We feel especially good when we get the puzzles or questions right before the contestants. Well tonight while watching Wheel of Fortune, Nate was doing awesome and got almost every puzzle right before anyone on screen. I was super impressed and told him he needed to be on the show. He responded with, "Wheel of Fortune is just the dumb man's Jeopardy, I should be on Jeopardy."
     It got even better when he got Jeopardy questions in a row WRONG. I repeated, "like I said, you need to be on Wheel of Fortune!"
     So the category was 5 letter words. The question was something about steelhead and our conversation follows:
Lindsey: "FISH!"
Nate: That's not a 5 letter word.
(the answer was trout)
Lindsey: Which is why I need to go on Wheel of Fortune!
Nate: No, you need to go on The Price is Right. That is the dumbest man's game!

It has been the ongoing joke now about which game show we should be on. But I did redeem myself by getting 4 Jeopardy questions about gemstones right, even when the contestants couldn't!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete