Baby dreams.

So pregnancy dreams are super weird. I tend to remember my dreams often, and they're usually weird but since I've been pregnant they have been 10 times weirder and I have multiple a night that I remember.
One from last night I found rather funny and wanted to document.
I gave birth to a walking, talking toddler! And I was SO disappointed!! I was upset that 1- he wouldn't fit into the cute little baby sleeper I brought to the hospital 2- I wouldn't get to just cuddle him 3- he wouldn't breastfeed. I asked the nurse, "does this happen often? that babies are born this late?" I don't remember her response or much after that except watching this "baby" walk around my hospital room throwing a ball.
Luckily my mother assured me this was NOT going to happen. He might be a big baby but not that big!

1 comment: