A Baby Shower!

     Today some cute friends from our ward threw me and Adventure a baby shower and it totally exceeded my expectations! It was so cute and I personally just loved getting to chat and eat food!
     Paige spearheaded it and she did a fantastic job! The decorations were so so cute and so were the games and everything else. I realized after the fact I never even got a picture with anyone!! So bummed...pregnancy brain at its finest.
     Adventure (and me) got spoiled and we are so grateful to everyone who came and contributed to us!
And because how much can you really say about a baby shower...here's some pictures!


check out the so cute hot air balloons in the corner!

showcasing the quilt Oma made for Adventure.

the super cute cake Paige made!

totally spoiled.

     So Paige had asked me for some baby picture of Nate and I which I didn't have so I asked out parents to email us some. We ended up using them for a guessing game of "Who's that baby" which was fun and these were just my favorites.
my all time favorite picture of Nate I think:)

and this one because if anyone has ever seen Nate yawn...
he still does it just like this, a little crooked.

     And these win the consolation prize...I think they're adorable just we didn't use them for obvious reasons.






1 comment:

  1. you look so good! :) & that quilt is amazing!! Can't wait to see pictures of this baby and someday (hopefully soon) meet him!!

    ReplyDelete