Things Adventure Likes (that I don't).

Lately I have started craving (and sometimes eating) things that I would not normally choose to eat.
So far the list includes:
- chocolate ice cream.
- salt on everything!
- really fruity desserts (cobbler, apple pie, anything peach or strawberry, etc).
- lots and lots of potatoes (tater tots, baked, mashed, scalloped).
- corn flakes and raisin bran.
- anything with a lot of sugar.

Ok so the last one is something I always want to eat but I've started feeling guilty and like I need to eat more vegetables so I've actually spent a lot of time finding and reading through recipes for new things to try. I've also become very fascinated with meal planning and grocery shopping. I don't know if it's because we're on a tight budget or if it's my version of 'nesting' but I have spent at least 10+ hours this week planning out meals for the next 2 weeks and making a grocery list so we only have to go once every 2 weeks. And just to make it more of a challenge I'm going to try to keep it under $150...we'll see how we do tomorrow!

I actually did my hair today so Nate said I needed to document it...its only been since March!


I also wanted to document this picture from work 2 weeks ago. 
Just some kids covered in shaving cream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment