Out the window.

As I previously mentioned, my method of nesting has shown up in the form of cooking. And baking to be more specific.
I spent 5 hours in the kitchen today making 4 different kinds of cookies to freeze so Mr. Moeller has treats for his lunches he takes to work. Just to brag for a minute, I made oreos (well, they are nothing like oreos except they are chocolate cookies with cream frosting in the middle), white chocolate cranberry, chocolate chip, and snickerdoodle. I'd say he's set for [hopefully] a few weeks. 
It made a huge mess but I decided the best way to cut down the mess was to not wash my dishes in between and just reuse my mixing bowl...dough is dough, right?!
I was transferring cookies from the baking pan to the cooling rack at one point and I happened to turn and glance out the window and you know what I saw??
The neighbor boy, back to me, peeing on the house next door. It was hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment