Nate-ism #8.

(Ok so this was a Nate-ism and Lindsey-ism.)
While driving in the car today.

Nate: You know what I'm really going to enjoy about moving back west?
Lindsey: Del Taco?
Nate: No, Carl's Jr.

Apparently we don't care about being closer to family and friends, living in a place newer than the 1800's, having 2 cars, etc. All we care about is food!



P.S. Nate had never seen the movie Holes. So tonight I made him watch it. I kept asking him "is that how your work does it?" I think he was starting to get annoyed. But he laughed when my dad's favorite part of the movie came on:
Warden as a little girl: I'm tired of this grandpa!
Grandpa: that's too dang bad, you keep diggin'!

He said he could see why it was my dad's favorite part, and he said he could see my dad being that cranky old grandpa someday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment