Baby baby, baby.

I always thought I'd be one of the super obsessed girls and go baby crazy and take picture of my growing belly every week, and document everything (besides throwing up), and take pictures of all the baby stuff, and blah, blah, blah. And yea, that totally isn't me. I didn't even take a picture of my belly until I kept getting hassled on instagram for one, HA!
So here we are at 22 weeks and 4 days...feeling awfully well rounded, especially in the middle!

and here's the guy who doesn't get enough face time around here,
just stuffing a kit kat in his mouth.

Did I mention both of our cameras are out of commission...yea, awesome. So all these pics are from my ipod hence the grainy quality. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Your belly is so cute! You are a very cute pregnant lady! :)

    ReplyDelete