21 week and STILL puking.

I feel like I could write a version of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" only call it "The Very Pukey Pregnant Lady".
Because just when I think there will be no more of this vomiting...it returns.
"On Monday she laid on the couch all day, but she was still puking.
On Tuesday she ate only toast and grapes, but she was still puking.
On Wednesday she slept till noon, but she was still puking."
Ok, so it isn't really this bad and I feel better most of the time. I actually don't think I was sick at all last week!
But like today, we sat down to eat dinner and I was maybe 5 bites in when I asked Nate to please go get the trash can. Up it all came and I felt miserable for a few minutes and then all returned to normal and I went right back to eating.
But 21 weeks and still feeling this?!
Bah-humbug!
and here's a nice and greasy picture of the bump...Nate says I'm huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment