The positives of being pregnant.

I recently had a conversation (more of a vent) with a friend who said to me "you are really making me anxious to be pregnant...not".

So...I felt a little guilty and made a list of all the positives of being pregnant (keep in mind this is MY list of what I enjoy about being pregnant):

- my fingernails grow so fast and are so long and strong! these are the nails I have tried so hard to have my whole life!
- I have cleavage for the first time in my life.
- I pretty much get to fulfill all my cravings without feeling guilty(if they are within a reasonable distance, can't wait to go to Boise to fulfill some others!).
- haven't had a period on months!!
- Nate understands and has really stepped up in the cooking/cleaning department.
- our families are super generous and have started collecting things for baby or have already given us things...which we really appreciate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment