Mother's Intuition.

They say that a mother's intuition is the most accurate gender predictor...WRONG!
For me at least, I was SO positive this was a girl!
Nate was even pretty certain until the night before our ultrasound he said "You do know Moellers always have boys first right?"
I guess the Chinese gender calendar predictor was right! Same with the random baby app on my ipod. 
But still all the old wives tales like heart rate and cravings were wrong!!
I now have tons and tons of girl stuff that will have to be sent back into storage until a later date.
Honestly, I was bummed for about 3 seconds when we learned he was a boy. But then I got really excited and now I'm even more excited.
And hopefully he'll be like all his boy cousins who are the cutest boys ever!
Names are still nonexistent. 
Nate's still rooting for Dirk Adventure, I am not.
about 19 weeks.
 

1 comment:

  1. Boys are so much fun! You are going to love it!
    Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete