Alaska.

So Nate is keeping his options open and every few days he checks out what jobs are available around the country. He randomly applied for a job in Bethel, Alaska knowing nothing about the place. He was a little surprised when he got a call from them wanting some more information from him. Naturally, I decided to learn some facts before things went too far:
average temperature: 29 degrees.
average HIGH temperature: 35 degrees.
days a year when temperature reaches/exceeds 90 degrees: less than 13.
days with a high BELOW freezing: 223!!!!!\
moral of the story...VETO!
Not to mention 3,475 miles from Boise.
4,174 miles from Tucson.


**I told him if he was really interested in living there he could talk about it...with his next wife:)

2 comments:

  1. when talking about where we could go years ago I vetoed alaska. Tyler vetoed phoenix. I always joked that I vetoed the largest state in the union and he vetoed 1 city.

    ReplyDelete