1st day of work.

Today was my first day of work at the YMCA summer camp. It was raining pretty hard all day so we stayed inside...can't decide if I liked that or hated it. Definitely a change from working at the Boys & Girls Club! Some things I liked better and some I wished were a little different. It sure made me nostalgic for the Meridian, ID club and kids!!
It was a nice change to get out of the house and have something I HAD to do though. I think i will enjoy it (at least until I start being more pregnant), but it's a nice change of pace from my usual days.
One thing that's a little different is at the B&GC I always worked with the younger kids and here I am working with the older kids. I don't mind, but it's a definite change. Again, one of those things that's better in in some way and worse in some ways.
A few pics of my good old B&GC days:



I have it pretty rough too...I work 2 days get a day off and work 2 more days. Then I'll be off for 2 weeks because I'll be in BOISE IDAHO welcoming this little chump home from Argentina!!



this was the last siblings pic before he left...since we have added a spouse and another nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment