Starvation.

I'm pretty sure at this point in time anyone (if there's anyone left) who reads this is pretty sick and tired of the pregnancy topic.

WELL TOO BAD! This is what consumes my life at the moment.
Today the issue was hunger. No matter what I ate I could not get full and the growling stomach wouldn't go away!
1-obnoxious.
2- painful.

In 1 hour I ate 2 rather large bowls of spaghetti, a bowl of grapes, and an ice cream sandwich...and I was still hungry! I hate it it hurts my stomach and because we are slackers and haven't been to the grocery store in 3 weeks, I've pretty much eaten every last edible thing in this house!

And so I ordered a large pizza. Just for myself...hopefully 7 slices will FINALLY fill me up (I promised to save Nate a slice). This eating for 2 thing just got serious.


And because what's 3 blog posts in a row without a picture, here's one of everybody's favorite missionary!!!!!
Photo

34 days!!!!!!!!

and he's even wearing the wedding tie we sent him...awww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment