Gettysburg.

May 1, 2013.
 Eternity flame.
 lookout tower.
 lookout tower.
 cutie-pie.
 me walking down a million stairs (i had sore calves the next day).
 nate looking down on me from the tower.
 pennsylvania monument.
Nate reading the names on the Pennsylvania monument.
     For a while now we have been talking about driving the half hour to Gettysburg and touring around. We finally had the chance last Wednesday since Nate wasn't working and I was feeling decent. There were a couple museums we could have gone to but I was not wiling to pay $30 this day. It was too nice and I was feeling good so I wanted to be outside. We ended up just doing the driving tour. There are 16 stops and you can get out and read plaques and see monuments at all the stops. I really enjoyed doing that drive and being able to go at our own pace and still seeing all the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment