Update.

I have nothing exciting to report, I just figured it had been a while so I would give a small update:
     Nate's enjoying his job more and more everyday. He gets his first paycheck tomorrow and we are very anxiously awaiting that! He had last Sunday off which was awesome for me because I got to hang out with him all day, and awesome for him because he got to watch general conference! He also got the late shift today so he made it to church for a change and that was awesome for both of us.
   This week we also bought a new couch (technically loveseat) and it folds out into a bed so now we can have visitors!
     I think by now everyone who reads this is aware of the bun in this oven. We spilled the beans a little early but we tried just telling our families and because I'm a bad secret keeper pretty soon most people knew anyway so now this is the official announcement...baby Moeller should arrive sometime in November. 
     I have been feeling up and down all week. Usually I feel the best in the afternoons. I have been trying to walk 30 min a day and have succeeded for 1 consecutive day:) I also tried a little beginners yoga and oh my gosh that was hard! I lasted about 10 minutes and then just got mad and felt crappy so I quit. On days where I feel crappy most of the day I don't shower. The above picture is proof of how scary that can be. 
     I have had really bad insomnia this week. I have been going to bed about 11-11:30 and I usually don't fall asleep until between 1 and 2am. It has got to be the most obnoxious thing ever!!! Then I wake up every 20 minutes and it takes me another hour or two to fall asleep again! I have tried everything I can think  of! Listening to calming music (made it through the whole cd), I've tried watching tv, and I even tried listening to the scriptures and made it through 7 chapters. Last night was the longest stretch I've had in nights. I made it from 2am-7am which was awesome! I thought after a few nights I'd be so tired that I would just automatically sleep and boy was I wrong. When I wake up I am WIDE awake. I hope this is just a phase that will end soon!
     Another thing I'm already noticing is my love of carbs. All I ever want to eat are carbs. Pasta, pizza, tortillas, bagels these are my favorites at the moment. I have eaten Taco Bell 3 times in the last week (and it's 15 miles just to get there). I've noticed I feel the best when I'm constantly eating, if i go more than an hour without eating my stomach is so loud and starved that it makes me feel awful!
     I'm also VERY sensitive to smells right now. And EVERYTHING smells awful. I have every door and window of our house open all day long trying to air it out because there is some hideous odor leaking up from the basement and it makes me feel the worst! We bought air fresheners and after a day of them I had to put them away because they weren't any better.
     Although I haven't actually thrown up yet, I would still consider myself to have 'morning sickness' and I am hoping I start feeling better in May! Nate is really hoping so too because I have completely neglected all housework and it is a disaster but he's done a great job of trying to take care of everything!
     I am looking forward to going to Florida next week simply for the fact that I will have something to do every day when I get up and I think right now I need that motivation because not doing anything is adding to my feeling crappy. And I'm just excited to see my nephews and hang out with my sister!
     On a funny side note, today at church during sacrament I was not feeling well at all so I went to the bathroom. I ended up just sitting in there for quite a while not sure if I was going to throw up or what. Well apparently I sat there for so long the motion sensing lights turned off and it was completely black! I could not even find the lock on the door to get out of the stall! After 30 second of struggling in complete darkness I found it and opening the door triggered the lights back on. After my panic attack I thought it was pretty funny!
   And just for fun here's a picture of Nate trying to do pregnancy yoga...on the couch. 
You're doing it wrong!



No comments:

Post a Comment