ctr 4.

Today was our first Sunday teaching the 4 year old for our new calling. They were pretty cute and we had a good time although the lesson was WAY over their heads.
The lesson was on the restoration of the church. As much as I tried, they had no idea what I was trying to say and just couldn't pay attention.
So I basically just drilled into them the name Joseph Smith and the fact that he was a prophet. I even tried to teach them to say our whole church name, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints". That one was too much. Only one girl got it. Then we let them color.
I made cookies for them what with it being Valentines day this week, and made them all answer a question before they got their cookie.
Once in primary I was really impressed with them. They were way more reverent than I was expecting. They were definitely not the loudest or rowdiest class in their.
Nate had to sit by and contain the most naughty boy which entailed taking away his pictures and then getting tickled.
They boy sitting closest to me kept falling asleep in my lap, then he'd look up at me and say "how many more minutes??"
Overall, I'd say today was a success and we are excited for this calling and hear all the funny things these kids have to tell us!

No comments:

Post a Comment