It's time.

It's time for a new blog that is, the last one was having some serious  issues, and had been my 'single life' blog.
While I'll miss my '101greatestthings' I'm excited to start showing off what Nate and I have been doing (although it's not much). Our life thus far has been rather exciting and as always, anything with Nate is funny.
So here's a new blog, all about Nate and I!
I'm already super behind in chronicling our month and a half as a married couple.
And I will be even more in the next month!
We are busy people!
We leave for our honeymoon THIS Friday and we are both beyond excited!
Then we will be home for a week before we head to Arizona for our first Christmas together!
Then we will be into a new year with new opportunities, adventures, and happening.
But whatever comes, we are excited to be in it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment