We had a lot of fun hanging out with Nate's sibling.
We even got to talk to Elder Moeller on skype which was fun!
A highlight for me was skyping with my little brother for the LAST Christmas!!!
It was also nice for him to meet Nate!
Highlights of our trip include:
- driving our Chevy Cruz
- shopping with Nate's sisters and pushing a stroller! ha!
- playing the dice game (even if Brannick won every game!)
- eating fantastic food!
- hanging out with all the people
- Disney lane
- Christmas pajamas
- Christmas morning with so many fun presents
- playing disc golf
- the Rooster Cogburn ostrich ranch (for some reason this is the only thing I have pictures from?)
- Aaron driving through a huge river!
THE OSTRICH RANCH!
(unfortunately I don't have pictures of us feeding the mini donkeys)
here I am feeding the baby deer.
Nate sending food up to the goats in the penthouse.
picture of the goat penthouse.
these goats were so funny! they would try to climb through the holes!!!
Nate being brave feeding the ostriches
Aaron, Allison, Dallin, me, and Nate
me afraid of them.
in front of the giant ostrich rig.
and a cave creature.
And we bought matching shirts to commemorate our trip to the ranch.
Here's Lindsey brave enough to feed an ostrich!
(for some reason the lorekeet video won't upload so I'll work on that)
And here's Aaron driving us through a river, it was nuts!